GTA 5 Jewelry Heist Guide: The Jewel Store Job is the first heist that Michael and Franklin do together early on in GTA 5.
You can take either a smart or a loud approach, and based on which one you choose, you’ll need to pick the right crew members.
This page will talk about the best way to do The Jewel Store Job in GTA 5 and the best people to work with. This will help you get the most out of the job.
Smart or Loud? The Best Way to Do the Jewel Store Job is Explained
The Jewel Store Job can be done in two ways: smart or loud.
The best way to do this job is the Smart way. You’ll make more money because you won’t have as many customers.
Here are more details about each method to help you decide:
- If you choose the Smart option, Franklin will put gas that makes people pass out into the air system. With the customers out of commission, Michael and his group can steal the gold without hurting anyone.
- If the Loud strategy is chosen, the team will enter the store through the front entrance. This could be more dangerous than the Smart plan, and the team will have to keep people from setting off the warning by controlling the crowd.
Best Crew Explains GTA 5 Jewel Store Job
Karim Denz (Driver), Gustavo Mota (Gunman), and Rickie Lukens (Hacker) are the best people for this job:
Karim: Karim will get motorcycles for the team, which is a much better choice than a bicycle or a dirt bike. Franklin’s special skills and the motorbike make it very easy to get through the underground tunnels.
Gustavo: The best shooter you can get for this heist is Gustavo. If you choose Norm, be ready for him to die during the chase to get away. If you don’t pick up the money, you’ll lose it. Gustavo will make sure that the whole haul makes it to the end of the heist without getting lost.
Rickie: Out of your two choices, Rickie is the one with less knowledge, but that’s fine. He might not be able to give you more time like Jackie, but one of the tasks of this heist is to steal all the jewelry in 50 seconds. Which is exactly how much time Rickie gives you.
How to make the most of your vacation in The Jewel Store Job
Here are some suggestions for getting away from The Jewel Store Job:
- Follow the crew at a steady pace as you try to get away. For those tight turns in the tunnels, you don’t have to go too fast and use Frankin’s skill.
- Mud will slow down the bikes, but that’s all right. Even though it might not seem like it, this will work out well for you.
In the end, The Jewel Store Job is a pretty simple heist, which makes sense since it’s the first one you’ll face.
No matter what you decide, good luck with The Jewel Store Job in GTA 5.
- GTA 5 Assassination Missions: How to Make Money by Killing and Investing
- Where is the Quarry in GTA 5? A Guide to the Mining Site and Its Missions
The Jewel Store Job is the first heist in GTA 5. You can choose a smart or loud approach, and the best crew members are Karim Denz (Driver), Gustavo Mota (Gunman), and Rickie Lukens (Hacker).
The Smart approach involves Franklin putting gas into the air system, while the Loud strategy involves entering the store through the front entrance.
The best crew members are Karim Denz, Gustavo Mota, and Rickie Lukens. To make the most of your vacation, follow the crew at a steady pace and use Frankin’s skill.