Noah Thompson Net Worth: Noah Thompson is a well-known singer and songwriter from the United States. He became a Google trending topic after winning a golden ticket for his outstanding performance in the 20th season of American Idol in 2022.
In this article, we will explore the personal life and net worth of Noah Thompson.
Noah Thompson’s Biography
Noah Thompson, from Blaine, Kentucky, is a well-known American singer, songwriter, musician, social media influencer, and entrepreneur. He was born in the United States in the year 2003 in Blaine, Kentucky. Thompson is well-known for his incredible voice.
He played live in several clubs as a singer. Aside from that, Thompson has released his own music CD, “No Road I Can Take”. There are 17 songs on his CD. Thompson is also a songwriter who has written numerous songs.
Noah received his high school diploma from Lawrence County High School. Noah began working on his music career after graduating from high school. He rose to prominence in the music industry as a result of his dedication and talent. He is currently a talented vocalist and musician.
Noah Thompson’s Net Worth
As of 2022, Noah Thompson has an estimated net worth of $500k. Noah Thompson’s net worth has risen as he competes for the title of American Idol. As he prepares to compete for the title of American Idol in 2022, Noah Thompson’s net worth appears to be growing. He used to live in Louisa, Kentucky before being on American Idol.
He used to work in construction, doing things like remodelling and finishing work. In Louisa, the average hourly wage for a construction worker is $16.87.
If we compute the average weekly hours worked, he may earn roughly $3000 per month, which is less than the new average household income in the United States in 2022.
- J Cole Net Worth: Why Did the Rapper Retire from the Music Industry?
- Hasbulla Net Worth: How Much Does the “Mini Khabib” Earn from His Career?
- Gisele Bundchen Net Worth: How Much Did Her Flying Beast Cost to Her?
What was Noah Thompson’s prize money?
Noah Thompson will be awarded a prize of $250,000. He will not, however, be able to retrieve it all.
Half of the money ($125k) will be given when he signs the original contract, and the remainder will be given if he completes an entire album in four months.
According to The Sun, the victor will be given a $300,000 budget to record their album. They will, however, have to repay the loan with future earnings.
The 20-year-old champion, who captured millions of hearts, sang three songs for the finals: Bruce Springsteen’s “I’m on Fire,” his original song “One Day Tonight,” and Rihanna’s “Stay.”
Noah Thompson was crowned the winner of American Idol. He’ll also receive the chance to record with Hollywood Records. His admirers are ecstatic for him because he appears to be embarking on a new adventure.
Noah Thompson’s Love Life
Noah Thompson has been seeing Angel Dixon since 2018, despite the fact that he has no plans to marry. The charming pair has been together since high school.
He has photos of himself with Angel on his Facebook page. Noah and Angel’s toddler, Walker Thompson, is a blessing. Thompson, who was born with a distinctive voice, aspired to be famous at some point.
However, he lacked the confidence to make his dreams come true. Noah and Angel have been dating since they were in high school, according to sources. As a result of their love, Noah and Angel welcomed a beautiful kid.
Noah Thompson’s Journey in American Idol
- Noah Thompson auditioned for American Idol online from Austin, Texas. Then he moved on to the next round.
He sang Rihanna’s “Stay” in the show-stopper round.
- He made it to the Top 24, where she played “Blue Side of the Mountain” by SteelDrivers.
- In the Top 20 round, he performed Harry Styles’ “Falling” and was voted into the Top 14 by the audience.
- In the Top 14 round, he performed Jason Isbell‘s “Cover Me Up.”
- The Top 14 performed breakout songs, including “Stand By Me” by Ben E. King.
- Judge Luke Bryan chose “Heartbreak Warfare” by John Mayer for him to perform in the Judge’s Song Contest.
- He made up to the Top 10, where contestants sang Disney tunes.
- He sang “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” from Toy Story.
- The Top 7 round included songs that participants had put on TikTok or that had gone viral, as well as songs dedicated to their moms or grandmothers.
- In the Top 7 round, he played “Painted Blue” (a TikTok song) and “Landslide” (a Mother’s Day song).
- The Top 5 sang Carrie Underwood songs as well as a song of their own choosing.
- He sang “So Small” by Carrie Underwood and afterwards “Working Man” by Larry Fleet.
- Along with HunterGirl and Leah Marlene, he was a finalist.
- In the finale, he performed “I‘m on Fire” by Bruce Springsteen. Noah performed “One Day Tonight” and “Stay” as a winner’s single.
- He won the 20th season of American Idol, with HunterGirl coming in second and Leah Marlene coming in third.
- He also has a YouTube page where he has posted a number of original songs.
- In 2022, he released his single “One Day Tonight.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Noah Thompson’s Girlfriend?
How Old is Noah Thompson?
Noah Thompson is 20 Years old as of 2022.
What is Noah Thompson Famous for?
Noah Thompson is the Winner of American Idol 2022.