Minecraft 1.20’s development cycle is underway, and the latest beta for Bedrock Edition has been released. This new version, called Preview 184.108.40.206, builds on the changes and additions made to the standard game in version 1.20.1, mostly in terms of how it plays and sounds. Several fixes for bugs have also been made.
This Minecraft Bedrock preview is currently playable on Xbox platforms, Windows 10/11 PCs, and Android and iOS mobile devices. Depending on the platform, though, players will have to take a slightly different set of steps to get to the Preview Program.
Keep in mind that players also need to have a legal copy of Minecraft Bedrock to get into the betas, but this isn’t usually a problem for most fans.
How to Download Minecraft Bedrock Preview 220.127.116.11 on All Supported Platforms?
As was already said, joining the Minecraft Bedrock beta or downloading it is done in a slightly different way for each device.
Fans with Xbox consoles can just download a different program, those with Windows PCs can choose the preview in the game’s launcher, and those with Android or iOS can choose to join the program.
By Downloading the Demo on Xbox
- You can access the Xbox Marketplace from your console’s menu.
- Type “Minecraft Preview” into the search box and open the store page that comes up.
- If you already have the base game loaded, you should be able to download the preview for free by clicking the “Download” button on the store page. When the process is done, the application will be on your screen, just like a game.
- Minecraft 1.21: Release Date, Rumors, and Features
- How to Fix the Error Code Crossbow in Minecraft? A Step-by-Step Guide
You Can Get the Preview by Downloading It on Windows 10/11
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and, on the left side of the program window, choose Windows Edition.
- Click the “Latest Release” button, which is to the left of the green “Install/Play” button. You should bring up a list of choices.
- Select “Latest Preview” and then click the green Install/Play button. All of the files needed for the preview should be downloaded by the launcher. Start the game when it’s done.
An Android or Ios Preview Download is Available
- On Android, go to the Google Play Store, look for the game, and then open its store page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says “Join the Beta.” When possible, your game app should update itself, and you can then open it and play.
- For iOS, things are a little more complex. You will need to sign up for the test on the game’s Apple Testflight page. But depending on how many people have signed up, you might have to wait until idle users are taken off the list. Once you’re in, though, all you have to do to enjoy the test is update your game app.
All fans have to do to join the Preview Program is fill out the form. When Mojang releases new betas for Bedrock Edition, the game should update automatically if possible, or at least when players choose to start the preview. This makes it easy to keep up with the latest changes that are being tried out in the game.
Minecraft Bedrock Preview 18.104.22.168 is now available for Xbox, Windows 10/11 PCs, and Android and iOS mobile devices. Players can download the preview for free on Xbox Marketplace, Windows 10/11 by downloading the launcher, and Android or iOS by signing up for the Apple Testflight page.
The preview program updates automatically when Mojang releases new betas for Bedrock Edition, allowing fans to stay updated on the latest changes.