Debbie Rowe is a nurse from the United States.
Rowe is probably best known for being married to the famous pop singer Michael Jackson. They have two children together. She lives in Palmdale, California, where she lives now.
Deborah Jeanne Rowe was born in Washington, DC, on December 6, 1958.
Rowe is Barbara Chilcutt’s and Gordon Rowe’s daughter. Gordon, her father, divorced her mother just before she turned two.
Her mother, a few aunts, and her maternal grandmother raised her alone. Rowe got married to Richard Edelman and became a Jew in 1982. A few years later, in 1988, the couple split up.
Michael Jackson was getting treatment for vitiligo when he met Rowe. In 1996, she was pregnant, and that same year, she and her husband got married in Sydney, Australia.
- Selena Gomez Net Worth: What Is Selena Gomez’s Net Worth In 2022?
- Pat Cipollone Net Worth: What Is Pat Cipollone’s Worth in 2022?
In 1997, she had Michael Joseph Jackson Jr. In 1998, in Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, she had a daughter named Paris Jackson.
Rowe has said that she is a private person, and she rarely gives interviews. Rowe and Jackson got a divorce in 1999, and Rowe gave Jackson full custody of their children.
In 2001, she went to a private judge to end her rights as a parent to the two kids. Jackson went to court in 2004 to have the ruling overturned after being accused of ten charges of child abuse.
She sold her home in Beverly Hills for $1.3 million the next year and used the money to buy a ranch in Palmdale. A few years later, she sued Jackson for child custody. She asked for immediate payment of $195,000 and an additional payment of $50,000.
Debbie Rowe’s net worth is thought to be about $25 million as of July 2022.
Debbie Rowe Personal Life
Debbe Rowe lives in California. She lives in the city of Palmdale. She was told she had a type of breast cancer in 2016. She went on to be a successful businesswoman after getting divorced from Schael Sackson in 1999.
In 2014, she told Entertainment Tonight that she was dating ars shuffle, a videographer who worked for Jackson. She said that he was helping her with her health problems, which she also said in the same interview.
After asking died, she filed a statement through her lawyer saying that she was not the biological mother of shall askon’s children and that she was negotiating for her parental rights in exchange for money. She got what she wanted.
In March 2010, she won her case against the person who gave her private e-mails to the TV and entertainment news show “Stra.” The source was found guilty of invasion of privacy, and she was given $ 27,000 as compensation.
Age of Debbie Rowe
Debbie Rowe was born on December 6, 1958. As of today, March 26, 2022, she is 63 years old.
Awards and Achievements
Debbie Rowe hasn’t gotten any professional awards for her work in the future, but the most important thing in her life is that she’s been supported. In the worst time of his life, he finally got to live out his dream of becoming a father.
Favorite Quotes by Debbie Rowe
- “My lawyer says I need to take some responsibility for the kids’ well-being. Should I have them? Hell no. If I ask for them, will it look good? Absolutely. I don’t want to look like the woman who gave away her kids and then forgot about them.” – Debbie Rowe
- “Michael and I will always have ties to the children. I’ll be there for him always. I’ll be there for the kids no matter what. People say things like, “I can’t believe she left her kids.” Those people? Did I leave my children? I didn’t abandon my kids. My kids are with their dad, which is where they should be.” – Debbie Rowe
- “I had a pretty ‘colorful’ terminology, and every time I tried to say something, Michael would cut me off with phrases like shoot and ‘fudge.’ He didn’t like curses. He didn’t think it was necessary when he could just say something else.” – Debbie Rowe
- “Are you aware of what Michael did? He found me the best place ever to live. If you read the tabloids, Beverly Hills is the enclave of enclaves. I don’t know what an enclave is, though. “It’s cool if it’s chic-chic.” – Debbie Rowe
- “I am very protective and possessive of my children. I care more about their happiness than anything else in the world. I love them more than I could have ever imagined.” – Debbie Rowe
Debbie Rowe’s Net Worth
An American nurse named Debbie Rowe has a net worth of $25 million. Debbie Rowe was born on December 6, 1958, in Spokane, Washington. She married pop star Michael Jackson and had two children with him.
Rowe met the late Michael Jackson when she worked as a nurse in Dr. Arnold Klein’s dermatology office, where Jackson was getting treatment for vitiligo. She remembered that after Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley broke up in 1996, he was upset that he might never have children. Rowe, who had been a Jackson fan for a long time, asked to have his children.
In 1996, it was reported that Rowe was pregnant, and on November 14, 1996, the couple got married in Sydney, Australia. Rowe was marrying for the second time. Three months after Rowe and Jackson got married, she gave birth to Michael Joseph Jackson Jr., who became known as Prince. He was born on February 13, 1997.
Rowe had a daughter named Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson the following year (born April 3, 1998). Jackson was in charge of raising the kids on his own. The couple got a divorce on October 8, 1999, and Rowe gave Jackson full custody of the kids. Rowe got a settlement of $8 million and a home in Beverly Hills, California.
Court papers showed that she had signed a prenuptial agreement, which means that under California law, she could not get an equal share of the community property. In 2001, Rowe went to a private judge to have her rights as a parent to the two children taken away.
But when Jackson was charged with 10 counts of child abuse in 2004, Rowe went to court to get the decision changed. After Jackson died on June 25, 2009, Rowe made a deal with Katherine Jackson, the children’s guardian, that gave her the right to visit with the kids under supervision.
- Saucy Santana Net Worth: How Rich Is Saucy Santana In 2022?
- Blake Shelton Net Worth: Quotes from Blake Shelton That We Like!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does Michael Jackson Pay?
When they split up on October 8, 1999, Rowe gave Jackson full custody of the children. Rowe got a settlement of $8 million and a home in Beverly Hills, California.
Did Debbie Rowe Use Artificial Insemination?
(known as Prince, born in 1997) were made by Rowe using artificial insemination, and Rowe carried them to term. Michael Jackson and Rowe got a divorce in 1999, and Rowe is said to have given up her parental rights in exchange for a big payment.
Is Paris Jackson Involved With Debbie Rowe?
Paris expressed gratitude to her brothers, Prince and Prince Michael II, who she described as “very supportive.” As for her mother, the “Freckles” singer didn’t meet Rowe until she was 15, but they’ve been friends ever since.
For more information on upcoming movies and more, check our website by clicking here.