The Last Of Us Episode 7 Release Date: Who Will Star in Episode 7?
The Last of Us has given me more thrills than an entire KitKat. Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann’s episodes have been full of surprises. Who thought there would be a normal way of life after the end of the world, when zombies, clickers, and other monsters walk the earth? In its most recent episode, the show took a troll at itself by making Ellie the only cure and Joel her father figure.
After the strange ending, everyone wants to know what comes next. Don’t be afraid. We’ll tell you everything you need to know about Episode 7 of The Last of Us!
With the release of Episode 6 on February 19, The Last of Us has made a name for itself, even without the popularity of the famous video game. HBO did a great job putting Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey in the roles of Joel and Ellie. In each episode, especially after the most recent one, both actors do a great job. We can’t wait for Episode 7 of The Last of Us!
Overview of The Last Of Us Episode 7
|Release Date||Episode 7 will be released on February 26, 2023.|
|Cast||Pedro Pascal as Joel, Bella Ramsey as Ellie, and other supporting cast members.|
|Plot||Episode 7 will focus on Ellie and her first encounter with a Clicker with her best friend Riley Abel.|
|Release Schedule||Episodes 1-6 are already available, and Episodes 8 and 9 will be released on March 5 and March 12, respectively.|
|Recap of Episode 6||Joel’s anxiety and fear for Ellie’s safety are revealed, and he becomes ill. Ellie discovers more about Joel’s past, and the episode ends with Joel lying on the ground and Ellie begging him to wake up.|
|Where to Watch||The Last of Us can be viewed on HBO and streamed on HBO Max in 4K in the United States. It is also available on Sky Group channels and Now in Central Europe and the UK.|
Release Date of The Last Of Us Episode 7
Since the first episode of The Last of Us aired on January 15, 2023, we have seen Joel’s background at the start of Apocalypses and how he built a wall so high that no one could get to his heart. We never found out how Ellie was able to stay alive or how she knew she was immune. We finally get to know about Ellie’s past! Episode 7 of The Last of Us is all about Ellie and her best friend Riley Abel’s first time using a Clicker.
In this preview, we saw how lonely Ellie is now that her best friend has left. After her friend Riley shows up in the middle of the night and asks her to spend a few hours with her in exchange for information about where she has been, she agrees.
Ellie says yes as she looks at the four wonders, which are, in short, a theme park. But things went from bad to worse when they fought and fell on an unknown clicker. They are both fighting to stay alive while fighting for their lives. Will Riley tell Ellie everything, or is it because of her that Ellie has trouble trusting people? Stay tuned until February 26 to find out everything.
The Last of Us Release Schedule
- The Last of Us episode 1 – January 15 – available now!
- The Last of Us episode 2 – January 22 – available now!
- The Last of Us episode 3 – January 29 – available now!
- The Last of Us episode 4 – February 5 – available now!
- The Last of Us episode 5 – February 10 – available now!
- The Last of Us episode 6 – February 19 – available now!
- The Last of Us episode 7 – February 26
- The Last of Us episode 8 – March 5
- The Last of Us episode 9 – March 12
Recap: What Happened in The Last Of Us Episode 6?
- In the recent episode 6 of HBO’s show, we saw a different side of Joel that he usually hides behind his tough exterior and self-defense.
- Joel, who was weak after meeting his brother Tommy again, went outside and showed his fear of losing those around him.
- Joel feels a sense of responsibility to save everyone, but when he fails to do so, he breaks down.
- Losing Tesse at the start of the apocalypse has made Joel fear for Ellie, who has become a significant part of his life without him even realizing it.
- We saw how Joel’s anxiety overwhelmed him, and Ellie struggled to understand what was going on with him.
- Jackson surprises Joel and Ellie with how normal everything is there, and Maria tells Ellie about Kevin and Sarah, assuming they were both Marta’s kids, and Sarah was Joel’s daughter.
- Ellie is shocked to hear this, and Joel cannot control his fear when he sees someone who looks like his daughter.
- One of the most emotional parts of the episode was when Joel told Tommy about his guilt, fear of failing, and physical incapacity to handle things.
- Both brothers were sad, and Ellie tried to talk to Joel, but he cruelly told her she doesn’t know what loss is, which made her angry.
- Ellie yells at Joel, expressing her anger at him for being arrogant and the only person she has cared about who hasn’t left or died.
- The episode ended with Joel lying on the ground, and Ellie begs him to wake up, leaving uncertainty about Joel’s fate and how Ellie will handle the situation.
Where To Watch The Last Of Us Episode 7
The Last of Us will air at its regular time on HBO in the United States. You can also stream the show in 4K on HBO Max. The show is expected to be shown on Sky Group channels and Now in Central Europe and the UK.
Cast: Who Will Star in The Last Of Us Episode 7?
|Storm Reid||Riley Abel|
|John Hannah||Dr. Newman|
|Christine Hakim||Ratna Pertiwi|
|Lamar Johnson||Henry Burrell|
|Melanie Lynskey||Kathleen Coghlan|
The Last of Us has made a name for itself, even without the popularity of the video game. HBO has done a great job with Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey in the roles of Joel and Ellie. Episode 7 of The Last of Us is all about Ellie and her best friend Riley Abel’s first time using a Clicker.
In this preview, Ellie is lonely and agrees to spend a few hours with Riley in exchange for information about where she has been. The Last of Us Episode 7 follows Ellie and Riley as they fight and fall on an unknown clicker.
Stay tuned until February 26 to find out. The Last of Us will air at its regular time on HBO in the US and will also be shown on Sky Group channels and Now in Central Europe and the UK.
Comments are closed.