Ludo is one of the world’s oldest and most iconic strategy board games that anyone can easily learn how to play. It’s hugely popular in India and is now available to play online at fully licensed and regulated iGaming sites, such as the official 10cric10.com online casino.
Let’s dive straight in to discover more about playing online Ludo in the real money mode from your Wi-Fi/internet-connected smartphone, tablet, desktop computer or laptop, provided you are at least 18 years old.
What exactly is Ludo?
Ludo is a board game that was recently developed by various market-leading online casino software providers and game development studios for the digital realm, meaning you can now play your favourite board game online at a handful of licensed and regulated online casinos.
If you live in India in 2024, the most highly recommended site for playing Ludo in the real money mode is the official 10CRIC Casino website.
Thanks to a handful of well-established software providers, you can now play online in a matter of seconds without the fuss of setting up the Ludo board or inviting friends or family around to play. Better still, you can now win real money playing your favourite game.
The online version is slightly different from the physical board game, but the only real difference is that a few extra squares have been added to the online version to enhance the action and make the game even more exciting.
The aim of the game is to move your chosen colour’s four pawns/pieces all the way around the ludo board to the home centre/finishing position by rolling the dice. It’s that simple.
A step-by-step guide to playing Ludo at 10CRIC Casino
To play Ludo on the official 10CRIC Casino website, you must first register your free account, which shouldn’t take any longer than a minute to do. You then need to log in to your 10CRIC Casino account and go to the games section to play Ludo.
You can also type the name of the game into the search engine, which should immediately bring up the games you are looking for. Depending on which country you visit, 10CRIC Casino will determine exactly which Ludo games you can play based on where the software provider is licensed.
The top three games to keep an eye out for are Ludo King, Ludo Supreme, and Ludo Star. Here is a closer look at a simple step-by-step guide.
Ludo betting online involves the following:
- When the game has finished loading, use the responsive player controls to select your stake for that round. This amount will be your bet for that turn. The wide betting range caters to low rollers and high rollers.
- Tap or click the button to roll the dice (you may actually need to click on the dice to roll it). A 4 or 6 must be rolled to begin with to unlock one of your four pieces/pawns.
- Watch as the pawns move around the board. The number of moves each piece can make is based on the number shown on the dice.
- If you land on a 1X, 2X, or 3X multiplier as your pieces are moving around the board, you will instantly be awarded a cash prize based on your total stake value (your current stake is boosted by the multiplier on display).
- Try not to land on the skull/danger space because doing so will send that piece all the way back to the beginning on the board. If this happens, you would have to roll another 4 or 6 to unlock that piece before you could carry on.
- To complete the game and receive some kind of payout, you need to try to get all your pieces home (to the centre of the board). If you manage this, your total stake would be multiplied by 8X, ending the game so a new round can begin.
When playing online Ludo at 10CRIC, low rollers can play from as little as ₹10, and high rollers can spend up to ₹500 per roll. These computer-generated Ludo games at 10CRIC have above-average RTP% payout rates, and you can play them in the real money mode and free-play demo mode.
Are there any other popular dice games I can play at 10CRIC?
Yes. 10CRIC has a handful of other dice games to explore. If you enjoy playing Ludo online and want more similar computer-generated dice games, then you may like to start by playing a popular traditional Indian dice game called Jhandi Munda.
If you want to take your online casino experience to the next level, then you need to head straight to the 10CRIC Live Dealer Casino, which has several cutting-edge live dealer dice games, such as Live Super Sic Bo, Live Lightning Dice, Live Craps, and Live Sic Bo.
If you want more Indian-themed games (computer-generated or live dealer games), then you may also like to try a range of table & card games, crash games, and online slot machine games, such as Live Lightning HINDI Roulette, Live Bombay Teen Patti, Live Namaste Roulette, and Vikram Aur Betaal.
Other hit titles include Ganesha Fortune, Idol of Fortune, Traveling Treasures India, Spino Cricket, Raja Mantri Chor Sipahi, Holi Hai – Festival of Colors, Bhanumati’s Magic Box, Andar Bahar, Koh-I-Noor, and Airavat the White Elephant, to name a few great games.
How do I know 10CRIC Casino is safe?
10CRIC is controlled by a trustworthy operator with a superb reputation in the iGaming industry, and the website uses 128-bit SSL encryption software to keep your personal details, money, banking information, and any conversations you have with the live chat support agents in safe hands 24/7.
The website is fully licensed by Curacao eGaming and has fantastic reviews on today’s most trusted iGaming review sites. They have over 3,700 computer-generated games from almost 30 market-leading software providers and over 120 live dealer games from seven different providers to choose from.
It has everything an Indian player could ever want from a real money gambling site. It accepts Indian rupees, and you can deposit and withdraw here with relative ease, complete security, and utter convenience because the 10CRIC operator accepts several tried and tested Indian online payment methods.