Omari Hardwick Net Worth: Omari Latif Hardwick is an American actor best known for his portrayal of James “Ghost” St. Patrick in the film James “Ghost” St. Patrick.
Hardwick is most known for his appearances in the television shows Saved and Dark Blue, as well as films such as “The A-Team,” “Kick-Ass,” and “For Colored Girls.”
Fans have been keeping a close eye on Omari’s career since he left Power in 2020. Fans have questions for Omari after a recent appearance on The Pivot podcast revealed some alarming revelations regarding his finances in the past.
So, in this article, we will explore the net worth of Omari Hardwick.
Early Life of Omari Hardwick
Omari Hardwick was born in Savannah, Georgia on January 9, 1974, in Savannah, Ga. Joyce and Clifford Hardwick III are his parents. His father worked in the legal field.
|Name||Omari Latif Hardwick|
|Birth||January 9th, 1974|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Relationship with||Jennifer Pfautch|
Educational Qualifications of Omari Hardwick
Hardwick attended Marist School in Brookhaven, Georgia, and grew up in Decatur, Georgia. He played basketball, baseball, and football while there, but he was also interested in the arts. He was a poet who wrote on a regular basis.
Omari received a football scholarship to the University of Georgia after graduating from Marist School. While football was his main focus at the time, Hardwick continued to write poetry and became active in theatre, which was his minor.
Omari Hardwick’s Career Highlights
- Hardwick first pursued a career in football after college, aiming to join the San Diego Chargers. He entered the NFL Draft but was not selected, so he returned to acting.
- Hardwick worked odd jobs as a struggling actor to pay for acting courses. After being unsuccessful, he started living in his van until he finally got his break in the 2004 TV movie Sucker Free City. Following that, he landed roles in the feature film “The Guardian” and as a regular on the television show Saved. He spent two years training as a firefighter and paramedic in preparation for the post.
- Hardwick appeared as an extra in Floetry’s “Say Yes” music video in 2002.
- In 2003 and 2004, he won an award for his participation in the National Poetry Slam.
- In 2010, Hardwick became a co-founder of the Los Angeles Greenway Theater’s “Actor’s Lounge” and a founding member of “Plan B Inc. Theater Group.” He also launched “Bravelife Films,” a production firm. Hardwick was also featured in the Holiday issue of Prominence Magazine, an urban lifestyle newspaper.
- In 2020, Hardwick will read a poem at The National Memorial for Peace and Justice in Alabama, with Congresswoman Terri Sewell looking on.
- Hardwick’s performance as “Troy” in the critically acclaimed indie smash I Will Follow in 2011 earned him his finest film reviews to date. Hardwick appeared as Chris Novak, a hardened criminal facing prison, in an episode of NBC‘s Chase.
- Hardwick landed the lead role of James “Ghost” St. Patrick in Starz’s murder drama-thriller Power in 2013.
- Nasty C, a South African rapper, featured him on the song “A Star Is Born” in 2016.
- “Sorry to Bother You“, a science fiction comedy film starring Hardwick, was released in theatres on July 6, 2018.
- Hardwick was cast in Zack Snyder’s Netflix flick Army of the Dead in July 2019.
- Hardwick was cast as Gordon Oliver in Netflix’s thriller series “Pieces of Her“, which is based on the Karin Slaughter novel of the same name, in January 2021.
- In April 2022, it was revealed that Hardwick would star in the upcoming film Fantasy Football starring Marsai Martin and Kelly Rowland.
The Omari Hardwick Net Worth
As of 2022, Omari Hardwick has an estimated net worth of $5 million. Since his first appearance on Power and subsequent starring parts seven years ago, Hardwick’s personal net worth has skyrocketed.
Hardwick’s net worth will continue to rise in the future years, thanks to his work on Netflix and his role as a leading man beginning as James “Ghost” St. Patrick.
- Jack Antonoff Net Worth: Did the Singer Gift an Expensive Engagement Ring to Margaret Qualley?
- Margaret Qualley Net Worth: When Will She Marry Jack Antonoff?
- Gaten Matarazzo Net Worth: How Rich is the Youngest Member of Stranger Things?
Omari Hardwick Says He Borrowed Money From 50 Cent
Most people feel that achieving success in Hollywood automatically entails a large salary. However, we’ve heard time and time again from performers, particularly Black actors, who believe they weren’t fairly compensated until later in their careers. Another example is Omari Hardwick.
Omari got frank with hosts Fred Taylor, Ryan Clark, and Channing Crowder about his finances throughout his career in a May 27, 2022 episode of The Pivot podcast. While Omari finally admitted to his Power pay, he claims that “he never made what he should have” from acting.
“The cash… Omari informed the hosts, “I never made what I should have made.” “It’s finally occurring now.” Omari went on to say that 50 Cent holds him in high regard because the actor repaid the rapper with interest.
“I think he’ll always respect the s—t out of me because of it,” Omari told the hosts. “It’s just not something we’re taught in our community.” I was really proud of myself for being able to give it back to 50 with interest, especially because it was so early.
‘Damn O, you can’t be messed up,’ he thought. You require funds. It was the summer following Season 1 [of Power], then the summer following Season 2. He first handed me $20,000 and then $23,000 the following summer. It was definitely handed to me as a way of saying, ‘Look after your family.'”
The 48-year-old said that Fred was correct about Omari’s salary on Power after the hosts tossed out their predictions, with Fred guessing $150,000 each episode. Omari told Fred, “You got it right.” “It’s the first time I’ve ever told anyone about it. But I was also the network’s public face.”
Who is Omari Hardwick’s wife?
Omari Hardwick is married to Jennifer Pfautch. Jennifer, unlike Omari, does not work in the same industry as her spouse. She began her career as an assistant at Creative Artists Agency before moving on to Paradigm Talent Agency as a publicist.
Jennifer Hardwick and Omari Hardwick have been married since May 2012. They’ve tried their hardest to keep the details of their marriage confidential since then. But, happily, both of them still have Instagram accounts, so we can at least get a glance into their life.
It’s fascinating to learn about Jennifer and Omari’s worlds. This couple, on the other hand, never recounted how they met for the first time. Despite this, they were able to maintain their relationship for nearly ten years.
But, aside from oversharing their PDA moments, Omari and Jennifer care about a lot of other things. Jennifer is a big believer in self-love and body positivity, as evidenced by the majority of her posts, self-love quotations, and selfies.
Omari, on the other hand, posts about his hobbies and interests, such as sports, politics, and some of his photos with pals. Aren’t you guys of the opinion that Omari is the most unproblematic celebrity ever?
Marriage, on the other hand, necessitates two tangos. Omari isn’t the only one who contributes to the project. Jennifer is romantic as well but in a different way. She shared her feelings for him in a heartfelt Instagram caption.
Do Jennifer Pfautch and Omari Hardwick Have Children?
This pair has succeeded in making us envious, not only because of their romance and support for one another but also because they appear to be wonderful parents. Nova Hardwick and Brave Hardwick were Jennifer and Omari’s two children.
For them, having children has never been an easy process. The couple was expecting a child before they married in 2012. Despite this, they lost it at seven and a half months due to a miscarriage. It was so difficult for them that it harmed their relationships as well.
Thankfully, neither of them lost their cool and the relationship did not end. Instead, Omari and Jennifer got married again. Nova came into their lives only a year after they married.
Brave joined them in 2015. They’ve been a happy family ever since, and nothing seems to be able to pull them apart. Being a father had a significant impact on Omari as well.
He kept his parenting experience and the facts of his children’s lives mostly secret, but he couldn’t help but express his thankfulness for being a father.
Frequently Asked Questions
How rich is Omar Hardwick?
As of This Writing, Omari Has Earned a Net Worth of $5 Million.
How old is Omari Hardwick?
Omari Hardwick is 48 Years old.
Is Omari Hardwick still married?
Omari Hardwick and his wife Jennifer have been married since May 2012.