Actress : Ali Wong Net worth , Biography, Personal Life, Age, Height, Weight, Career , Awards, Achievements, Salary

On April 19, 1982, Alexandra Wong was born. She is a stand-up comedian from the United States. Her Netflix specials Baby Cobra and Hard Knock Wife, in which she performs stand-up, have made her a household name. In addition, both of which received critical acclaim.

She also stars in her film, Always be My Maybe, which premieres in 2019. With her core cast Randall Park, she produced and wrote the show. She is currently the most prominent cast member of ABC’s American Housewife. Additionally, she’s appeared on shows like Black Box and Inside the Army Scammer.

Whether or not you’ve heard of Ali Wong, do you know her age and height? And what will her net worth be in 2022? Ali Wong has a short biography-wiki, career, personal life, net worth, age, height and weight, and more facts that you can read about here. So, if you’re all set, we can get started.

Celebrated Name: Ali Wong
Real Name/Full Name: Alexandra Wong
Gender: Female
Age: 39 years old
Birth Date: 19 April 1982
Birth Place: Pacific. Heights, San Fransisco, Califonia
Nationality: American
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 54kg
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: Married
Wife/Spouse (Name): Justin Hakuta
Children/Kids (Son and Daughter): 2
Dating/Girlfriend (Name): N/A
Is Ali Wong Gay? No
Profession: Comedian, Actress, Writer
Salary: $25,000
Net Worth in 2022: $5 million
Last Updated: March 2022

Ali Wong  Biography

Ali Wong, the well-known actor, was born in Pacific Heights, a neighbourhood in San Francisco, California. She is the youngest of four children in a household of four. Father Adolphus Wong was born in the United States and worked as a physician for Kaiser Permanente for more than 30 years before his death in 2011. The author’s mother, Tammy Wong, immigrated to the United States in 1960 from Hue, Vietnam’s Central Highlands. Her forefathers came from the country of China.

Wong received his high school diploma from San Francisco University High School. She served as the perfect for the student’s body class. Wong subsequently went on to study Asian American studies at UCLA Theatre Company, where she graduated with honours. The University Theatre Company provided her with the opportunity to find her desire to play.

Personal Life

Wong lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Justin Kakuta, who is the son of inventor and television personality Henry Kakuta. Wong is the mother of two children. Justin is a half-Japanese, half-Filipino who was born in Japan. The two first met in 2010 at a wedding of mutual acquaintances, when they became fast friends. Kakuta holds an MBA from Harvard School of Business, and he currently serves as the vice president of product at a healthcare startup company. The couple tied the knot in 2014 and welcomed their first child, a daughter, in November 2015 through a caesarian section, which was performed as an emergency following a prolonged period of labour that lasted 24 hours. Their second child, a daughter, was born in December of last year.

MUST READ-Jim Carrey Net Worth and Career Full Update!!

Age, height, and weight

Ali Wong, who was born on April 19, 1982, will be 39 years old on March 2, 2022, the date of this writing. Her height is 1.6m and her weight is 54 kg. She is of average build.

Ali Wong

Career

In 2009, when Wong was 23 years old, she graduated from college and attempted to perform stand-up comedy at Brain Wash Café. Her comedy career took her to New York City, where she began to perform almost nine times every night after a short period.

In 2011, he was named one of the greatest “10 comics to watch” by the magazine Variety. After that, she appeared on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Dave Atolls Comedy, and the John Oliver New York Standup Show, among other shows. The role of Dr Lina Lark in the ABC Medical Drama Series Black Box was offered to Wong in the year 2014.

During Wong’s seventh month of pregnancy with her first child, Netflix produced a special standup show called Baby Cobra at the Neptune Theatre in Seattle, which she attended on Mother’s Day 2016. In the 2019 Netflix film Always be my Maybe, Wong debuted with Randall Park, who played the title character. This film was directed by Nahnatchka Khan, who also authored the script with Park, Wong, and Michael Golamco. Wong provided the voice of the titular character in the Netflix animated series Tuca & Bertie.

Wong published a book titled Dear Girls: Intimate Tales on October 25, 2019, which was released on Amazon. Advice on how to live your best life, as well as untold secrets As a life guide, she describes the book as a resource for her daughters to read when they become adults.

Awards & Achievements

Ali Wong has received several honours, including the following. Nominated for an Annie Award in 2020. Animated Broadcast Production/Television was the category in which she was recognised for her great achievement in voice acting.

She was nominated for a Gotham Independent Film Award in 2019 for the breakthrough series – short form for which she received a nomination. Legionnaires of Laughing Legacy Awards are given to people who have contributed to the laughter of others. During the 2019 Legacy Awards, she was nominated for Best Stand-Up Comedian, which she received.

In the 2019 People’s Choice Awards in the United States, she was nominated as the favourite comedy movie star, and she won the honour in 2018.

READ ALSO-Britney Spears Net Worth with Sources of Income in 2021

ALI Wong’s  net worth and salary 

Ali Wong’s net worth is unknown.
Ali Wong has an estimated net worth of more than $5 million as of March 2022, according to Forbes.

Along with her stand-up comedy, Ali Wong has built a name for herself in the world of acting, making her debut in the American sitcom Breaking in 2011; Ali has since acted in other television programmes, including Are you their cheese? Schumer was a member of the army in 2012 and 2014-2015.

As a result of her involvement in a variety of hobbies such as acting and writing, Ali Wong has a total possible pocketed salary of $25,000 every year. All of these activities lead to the accumulation of wealth and the payment of wages.

Ali Wong

There is one thing Ali Wong can do that everyone enjoys: she can make everyone laugh. Since the year 2005, she has been actively pushing humour. When it came to her personal life, she had experienced the same successes and failures as any other person would have.

Her highly successful Netflix specific programme depicts these experiences and has made it more strong as a result of her efforts.